Sunday, March 3, 2013

Project #9 Progress Report

Developing my PLN (Personal Learning Network) has been fun and a constant challenge. The goal of my PLN is to give me a guidance and ideas when I'm teaching. One tool I really like using to connect with people is Twitter. The cool thing about Twitter is that people I've started following through EDM 310 will post articles that contain information I never even thought of using. I will definitely continue to lean on it for information and connecting with people. Other than Twitter, I've started a Pintrest and YouTube account. Then, there's also Google Presentations that I enjoyed more than using powerpoint. I also absolutely love Wordle. The fun part about PLN's is that you never stop growing and developing. There is no END to it, knowledge is limitless thanks to the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment