Friday, April 26, 2013

Project #9 Final Report

My PLN (Personal Learning Network) is still growing. Prior to EDM 310 I never heard of PLN's, so I'm extremely thankful for that. I often wonder how other teachers are making it in their schools without classes like this. They definitely aren't as fortunate as we are at USA to have EDM 310. I've continued to use Twitter, it's still my favorite because it's so easy! I still like Pintrest, but I'm not crazy about it. Wordle is one I am going to love using with my future students. I just think it's such a cute idea and there are so many ways to be creative with it. A few that I've grown to like lately is Edmodo. I can really see how this can be a huge upside for teachers. It allows you to connect with students and parents in one location. Not to mention that you can also include polling on the same site. Really interesting to me. The most important lesson I'm taking from all of this is that I'm in trouble if I ever stop adding to my PLN because that means I've stopped growing.
never stop learning

No comments:

Post a Comment